Customer Service & Shipping
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover) and Beth Devine Designs e-gift certificates. All transactions are run securely through Authorize.Net. You will receive a confirmation of your order via email with the total dollar amount (including any applicable taxes and shipping).
All Beth Devine Designs jewelry is hand made to order. Your order will be filled as quickly as possible, and most items are shipped within 3 days or less (with the exception of custom color bridesmaid jewelry and orders of 6 items or more which will take a few days longer). We will notify you as soon as possible of any delays that we anticipate. Please email us if you have a special need or request. If you are concerned about ordering a piece you haven't seen in person, please contact us - we are happy to discuss color, size and offer suggestions.
Our methods of shipping include USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Express Mail and UPS. Shipping for orders in the US is approximately $3.95- $7.95, depending on number of items and area that items are being shipped. We do not charge extra fees for handling. Please click on "request shipping quote" before checkout to confirm shipping rates. We ship to Canada for a flat rate of $5.00. We also offer flat rate shipping to UK, Australia and some areas of Europe. Please note that there are additional international shipping options on our Etsy Store; please click here to visit. All U.S. orders are shipped Monday through Friday at 3:00 p.m. EST with delivery confirmation and tracking. You will receive a shipping confirmation via email once your order has been sent.
Please note that overnight orders will be sent the following business day. Most items (with the exception of large orders) will easily fit in the USPS Priority Express Overnight Envelope for $19.95 shipping. If you would like a signature required on delivery for your express mail order, please request it in the comments section while placing your order; otherwise, we will waive the signature requirement. Also, UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box address.
State law requires that customers residing in Florida be charged 6% sales tax.
Purchasing or Redeeming E-Gift Certificates
We offer Beth Devine Designs E-Gift Certificates in the demoninations of your choice. When placing your order, please fill out the form with the recipients name, email address and message that you would like included. An email will be sent to them containing a gift certificate code that is redeemable at http://bethdevinedesigns.com. Our E-Gift Certificates will never expire and are not redeemable for cash.
To redeem an E-Gift Certificate, just simply check Gift Certificate as your payment option during checkout. You will be prompted to enter your E-Gift Certificate code.
All items are packaged inside a gift box upon request. We wrap each gift box with hand-tied ribbon and we’re happy to include a complimentary gift card containing a personalized message from you. Please include the message that you would like printed on the card in the “Special Instructions” section during checkout.
Returns & Exchanges
It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase! All jewelry is created with care by hand. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will accept unworn returns postmarked within 14 days of receiving shipment, less shipping costs for an exchange, merchandise credit or credit back to the original method of payment. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or call 561-756-9532 for assistance with your return.
Repairs and Replacement Earrings
We hope that you will never need a repair. In the unlikely event that you do, we will gladly repair pieces at any time free of charge. Please note that while there is no charge for the repair, there may be a small charge for missing pieces, which you will be notified of prior to the beginning of repair. You may purchase a replacement for a lost earring. The price will be half of the cost of the original pair. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Discount Promotions & Bridal Party Discounts
Occasionally we offer special discount promotions to our customers via email newsletters. To receive these, please be sure to sign up on our home page to receive our newsletters. To redeem a promo code, enter the code exactly as it appears in the field provided (codes are case sensitive) and click “apply.” The discount will be shown in the payment summary. We always offer a special discount of 15% for Bride and Bridesmaid purchases of three or more of the same item. To receive your discount, please enter the coupon code bridalparty during checkout.
Please feel free to contact us with special requests regarding your order and we will do our best to accommodate you. Many of our crystal earrings, necklaces and bracelets may be designed in additional colors and most pieces may be made with 14k or 18k gold. Please see our Swarovski Crystal Color Chart for available colors. We are happy to help with your selection; please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 561-756-9532 to speak with someone directly from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.
Beth Devine Designs strives to provide high-quality jewelry that will be worn and enjoyed for years. To best care for your jewelry pieces, we recommend that you do the following:
- Handle all handmade jewelry very gently, as it is delicate. These items are naturally more delicate than their mass produced counterparts. Never tug at necklaces or earrings to remove them, as they may be pulled out of shape.
- Store jewelry pieces separately in tarnish-resistant plastic bags (provided at time of purchase) to slow tarnishing. Always clasp necklaces before storing to prevent tangling.
- Sterling silver chain and earring wires need to be cleaned often to brighten it. Silver jewelry cleaners are safe to use on your silver and crystal pieces; but you need only dip them in to the cleaner for 1-2 seconds and rinse thoroughly with water. We do not recommend dipping silver jewelry that is made with freshwater pearls, as this cleaner may cause them to lose their luster. If you prefer to use this cleaner, dip a small brush into cleaner and gently clean the silver (avoiding the pearls as much as possible) and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Gold filled chain and earring wires may be cleaned with commercial jewelry cleaner intended specifically for that particular type of jewelry. We also recommend soaking gold filled jewelry in a small amount of bleach-free powder detergent with hot water. Rinse it well with water when you remove it, and your gold filled jewelry will be bright and shiny.
- Gemstones may be cleaned with mild soapy water and a soft brush and pearls may be wiped with a soft cloth.
- Put jewelry on after applying body lotions, hair products, perfume, etc.. and remove before exercise.
Each piece is handmade in the United States. Please note that freshwater pearls and gemstones may vary slightly in color, shape and size from the pictures on the Web-site due to their natural origin.
All information submitted to us is kept confidential. No information is ever sold or shared with anyone else.